If you have any queries about the policy, please contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
II. Personal information collected and use of this information
- Core Account Data - although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Service, or make a booking for a parking space. A User may also amend or update the data concerning him/her by using the tab "My Account". We will collect the following data.
- Name - we need to store this to identify you in the provision of our service.
- Email - we’ll send emails to you about your bookings and the MyflexiPark service. We won’t share your email with third parties.
- Car number plate - we store this for enforcement purposes. We share this with the owner of the parking along with parking session dates and times
- IP Address - this is used by us and some of our third-party providers to identify your device in the provision of our service. It is also used for fraud checks and to ensure a secure product.
- Payment method - payment method details you provide (including name, email address and sometimes address) are sent directly to PCI-compliant third party payment providers. They are not stored on MyflexiPark servers and MyflexiPark employees do not have access to these details.
- Booking history - we store a history of where and when you’ve booked parking to make repeat use faster and easier for you, and in interest of your and our accounting purposes.
- Phone number - we store this so drivers can contact parking space operators and vice versa. Phone numbers are only shared when you’ve made payment for a booking. We may contact you via phone should there be any issues with your bookings or account.
- Reviews - if you choose to leave a review for a parking location, this will be shown to other drivers considering booking the space (only showing your first name and the initial of your last name).
- Location data - if you choose to enable location services, we will occasionally store your location services data to improve our parking availability engine - which helps us show you and other drivers when we think spaces will be available to park in. You can stop this data from being stored by turning off your location services.
- Administering your booking - MyflexiPark customer support workers may view the above data (aside from sensitive payment method details) when administering your booking.
- Parking Space Listing Data - to list your parking space with us we will collect the following data:
- Parking space address - we use this to show drivers where your space is.
- Space description - this is a public-facing description you provide when adding your space which helps drivers decide if a space is suitable.
- Photos of your space - these public-facing photos help drivers decide if a space is suitable and help them access it on arrival.
- Facilities - these are public-facing space attributes, which you can optionally provide to help drivers decide if a space is suitable for them.
- Access instructions - if you provide these when adding your space, they are used to help drivers access your space. They are not shown to the driver until they have paid to park in your space. Once the parking session has finished, they are hidden from the driver.
- PIN code for accessing space - if you provide a pin code (e.g. for a gate) it is given to drivers to help them access your space. It is not shown to the driver until they have paid to park in your space. Once the parking session has finished, it is hidden from the driver.
- Administering your space - MyflexiPark customer support workers may view the above data when administering your space
- Other use of this information
- We may notify you of certain offers and new products, subject to you giving your consent to do so. You can opt-out of this use at any time by contacting us.
- We may use this information in order to:
- make general improvements to our Service;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Service;
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- For users domiciled in the EU, we may use third party suppliers to provide part of our service to you. In some circumstances these providers may be based in countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal information than that provided under EU Law. In such circumstances we will have in place strict contractual arrangements that will require your information is processed securely, at least to a standard equivalent to the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
- Cookies - When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based);
- Storing details about any properties or listings you have viewed;
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- Right to erasure (also known as ‘right to be forgotten’)
- You have to erasure of your data from our systems. You may at any time send a written request, which must be dated and signed, to the registered office of MyflexiPark at 30 Fetis street 1040 Bruxel [Belgium], including proof of identity (by enclosing a copy of his/her national identity card) to obtain free of charge written communication of the personal data concerning him/her gathered by MyflexiPark, and, if appropriate, to request the rectification of any such information that may be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or to request their deletion
- Copy of the corresponding data shall be communicated to the User no later than 45 days after receipt of the request.
- Data retention
- After consenting to us using your data as described in this policy, we will retain it on our system for as long as we deem to be a period within which you may return to use your account. This varies from individual to individual depending on account activity. After that period we will close your account and delete your data in line with this policy.
- You can remove your personal data from MyflexiPark at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
III. Other Sites
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
IV. Transferring your information outside of Europe
- If you use the Site while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
V. Further questions
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by filling our contact form.